Welcome

We all came from different parts of the world. All of us have colorful history, but even if you think you don't; you or someone in your family most likely does.
I want to share some interesting moments from my life. This will include: growing up in the communist country, leaving my home country of Poland, and coming to the United States. Meeting my wife and starting a family. Converting to the LDS church and starting my own business.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Family

A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center. Treasure your wife. Teach your children how to be a good man by loving your spouse, and they will change the world.
We are as a society pushing those precious, tangible life changing feelings out the window and replacing them with crude and tough macho man. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

No comments:

Post a Comment