Welcome

We all came from different parts of the world. All of us have colorful history, but even if you think you don't; you or someone in your family most likely does.
I want to share some interesting moments from my life. This will include: growing up in the communist country, leaving my home country of Poland, and coming to the United States. Meeting my wife and starting a family. Converting to the LDS church and starting my own business.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Change in Life


The last 3 ½ years, because of the recession were very hard for my business and me. The recession hit me hard and I am trying to do everything I absolutely can to keep my head above the water. It’s not easy task, especially when all your savings are depleted.
For the last 2 years I had the answer to my prayers that everything will be ok. Of course I cannot see what the Lord has in plan for my family, business and me. I know that whatever it will be, it will be ok, even if I won’t have my business anymore. The Lord sees things in the bigger picture.
Two weeks ago a small whisper told me that by April I will know of the direction I will be taking. In April my lease is over and I am sadden because I pay almost 3600$ per month for the location I am in. The landlord knows of my situation, but he is not willing to lower enough for me to stay in business. So April will be a very interesting month.
I Love what I do, but if by any chance I will no longer have my business, I am not sure what I will do to support my family. One thing I am grateful for is the knowledge I have of infinite love of my Father in Heaven for me. He is guiding and protecting me. He wants me to be happy. I will put my trust in Him and let Him direct my life just a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. $3600??!! Bless you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. It would be great if you could find a less expensive location because you do such quality work. By the way, I am the woman who asked about the brownies. See - I remembered! May the Good Lord be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete