Welcome

We all came from different parts of the world. All of us have colorful history, but even if you think you don't; you or someone in your family most likely does.
I want to share some interesting moments from my life. This will include: growing up in the communist country, leaving my home country of Poland, and coming to the United States. Meeting my wife and starting a family. Converting to the LDS church and starting my own business.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

The End of the line

I am not sure how much longer I will keep my pastry shop open. I tried and tried, but yet I am not making enough to pay my bills. I will have to wait until my lease is over and then do something else. It is sad, but being short 200 per day it makes it hard being happy. I hear so many complements about my shop, my product, but complements wont pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment