Welcome

We all came from different parts of the world. All of us have colorful history, but even if you think you don't; you or someone in your family most likely does.
I want to share some interesting moments from my life. This will include: growing up in the communist country, leaving my home country of Poland, and coming to the United States. Meeting my wife and starting a family. Converting to the LDS church and starting my own business.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Health Condition

I feel I have to be strait with you.
So I developed this condition due to my profession and business I have. I lost feelings in both of my outer thighs. I can poke myself with needles and can't feel anything. Sometimes when I stand too long on my feet I feel the burning sensation under my skin, which sometimes is very, very painful.
The only solution to that problem is to get me off my feet. I don't see that happening any time soon. So I will just push through life until I can't do it any longer. I pray to God for strength, because my family needs me. I must provide for them and have to be able to do what I do. I also love what I do, minus the hours :)
I used to employ 9 employees and now have 2 part timers. I have to work 12-16 hours per day and most of them are on my feet. All those hours are not because I am a workaholic, but I can't afford to hire people at all. So I am obligated to keep working until things hopefully turn around. If I were debt free, I would consider selling my business and would just be working on my land. Growing a garden and having a  few more animals :). I love my family. I miss them when I am at work so many hours. I miss So many precious moments, because I am here. Either people come or not, I have to be here and make sure I have what people want.
Don't take me wrong. I am not quitting my business. I am a little bit in pain and frustrated, but I love my life, my family, my business, through which I met so many wonderful people. 
Through prayers I know that I have to stay still and be where I am, for now. I don't know what the future will bring, but I know that He is in control and if I will do His will and listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit I will be good. Whatever it takes, I will fall on my face sometimes, but I will pick myself up and will keep on marching even if it hurts. I know that I am not alone in this...

No comments:

Post a Comment