Welcome

We all came from different parts of the world. All of us have colorful history, but even if you think you don't; you or someone in your family most likely does.
I want to share some interesting moments from my life. This will include: growing up in the communist country, leaving my home country of Poland, and coming to the United States. Meeting my wife and starting a family. Converting to the LDS church and starting my own business.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2023

Up is Down

 It appears that our world has become unhinged. Everything has been turned upside down. What was once considered right is now considered wrong, and what was once deemed bad is now seen as good. It seems that one's opinion is only considered valid if it aligns with the other side. I'm not referring to politics or religion, but rather to the loss of common sense that we are experiencing. Taking just a few steps back, one can easily observe the astonishing state of affairs surrounding us. This mixture of concern and anticipation arises within me, as I contemplate how dire the situation may become. However, it also fills me with a sense of excitement, for I am aware that my Savior will arrive imminently. My heart yearns for this moment to arrive swiftly, and I offer my fervent prayers for it to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment